There are many breathing techniques for strengthening the body and retain greater balance any time of the day, including during – there are even breathing techniques for producing DMT in the body or during or after taking the Holy Medicine. The following technique is recommended commonly by many experts to gain balance in the body, during or after or outside of a Sacred Ceremony during consumption of the Holy Medicine of the Holy and Divine Mother Ayahuasca.
Steps for Psychedelic Breathing
- Step 1: Empty the Lungs of Air
- Step 2: Breathe in quietly through the nose for 4 seconds
- Step 3: Hold the breath for a count of 7 seconds
- Step 4: Exhale forcefully through the mouth, pursing the lips and making a “Whoosh” sound, for 8 seconds.
- Step 5: Repeat the cycle up to 4 times.
Breathing allows the body to maintain balance, allows the body to receive the ‘essential’ oxygen, and stay alive. There are many breathing techniques which allow the body to retain balance, reap highest amount of oxygen in the body, and strengthen the lungs. The above techniques allows one to ease their breathing system, and gain balance within the body.
- Margolin, M., 2020. Psychedelic Exceptionalism, Double Blind, Issue No. 3, p38.